We are B. R. A. D. F. O. R. D.
These defines who we are and how we do things here at Bradford Church.
- Biblical – We value the Bible as the Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and is profitable for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. Everything that we do must be grounded upon the Apostolic teaching from the Bible.
- Relational – We value a caring covenant community, which grows out of loving relationships with Christ and one another, and requires relating to and investing in each other.
- Accountable – we value a life that is accountable to God and other God-ordained institutions.
- Disciple-Making – We value the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus (Matt. 28:19) as a continual process of bringing people to Christ, building and equipping them in the faith, and sending them into the world to proclaim His kingdom.
- Fervent in Service – We value the superlative glory of God and His Kingdom, and so, we pursue to serve Him with excellence that best reflects His glory and honor.
- Obedient to God – We value the second most important thing in life, that is, to live in obedience to God’s commands in the Bible. Jesus said, “If you love Me, you will obey My commands” (John 14:15).
- Reaching Out – We value the preciousness of every human soul so we are passionate and intentional in reaching out to people with the gospel message of Christ. We are Cross-centered and Gospel-proclaiming.
- Dependent on the Holy Spirit – We value the Spirit-filled and Spirit-led life as the only kind of life that best describes every “born-again” believer of Christ. Everything we decide and do as a church must be guided and led by the power of the Holy Spirit for the glory of God.